1. This Return and Refund policy shall be applicable for online shopping via Monami Malaysia webstore only.
2. Monami Malaysia shall within it's best abilities ensure that Orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy of Products delivered and the Customer wishes for return and refund, please notify us by sending an e-mail along with proof of purchase within seven (7) days upon receiving your Products.
3. We will contact the Customer (by phone or email) within seven (7) days after receiving the email to direct the Customer on the process pertaining returning of Products and refund. In the event the Customer does not receive any reply from us after the aforesaid period, please contact us either by e-mail at email@example.com or call us at +6017 353 0262 (Mon-Fri working hours 10am - 6pm) for enquiries.
4. All returned goods must not be damaged or discoloured in order for a successful refund. Discoloured and damaged product returns will not be accepted.
5. Return/Exchange of Products or refund can be arranged under the following reasons:
a) Customer will have the option of 1-for-1 exchange or store credit refund for defective products received. The customer will have to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach proof of purchase as well as attach image/video of defective item for Monami.my to process store credit refund or 1-for-1 exchange (free delivery).
b) In a scenario where a customer is accidentally charged for item he/she did not purchase or is overcharged for a particular item, Monami.my will process a cash refund such that customer will have to send transaction proof to email@example.com and Monami.my will trigger the trigger the refund process.
6. Pursuant to Item No. 2,3,4,5, Monami Malaysia Customer Service MUST be contacted before returning affected products in person, courier or post. No replacement or exchange of Products will be entertained otherwise. All replacements or exchange of Products shall be subjected to stock availability. In the case of stock unavailability, the Customer will be refunded through credit store.
7. If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, Monami Malaysia shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace it with a different product (if product ordered is not in stock)
8.. If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Monami Malaysia shall issue a refund to the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
10. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product as displayed on the site when the Customer places an Order, Monami Malaysia shall refund the difference to the Customer.
11. The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant a refund. Monami Malaysia will inspect the returned Products upon receiving it. If the conditions in Item No. 2,3,4,5 of this Return and Refund Policy have been fulfilled, refund will be made to the Customer and we will reimburse the Customer of its courier charges for returning of the Products to us provided the courier payment slip is furnished to Monami Malaysia upon seeking refund.
12. All refunds will be made within 30 days and depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalise the refund. Monami Malaysia shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.